Marine Financial Aid
Tuition Assistance Benefits:
- Contact your Education Officer (E0). They will guide you through the beginning steps of getting your tuition benefits
- Submit a copy of your completed Tuition Invoice Form to your UMA Student Finance Planner
- Submit a copy of your Active Military ID or recent Leave and Earnings Statement
- Active Military ID or Recent Leave and Earnings Statement
- Copy of Tuition Assistance Invoice Form
*If you are using military tuition assistance, UMA will process your enrollment once we have received your branch tuition assistance authorization form. Upon submission of your enrollment agreement and other documentation, you will be held in a pre-enrollment status, you will not be responsible for any charges, and you will not be allowed to complete your enrollment or start classes until your authorization form is complete.
Have any inquiries regarding military student finance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.