Applying for VA Benefits:
- Submit a copy of your DD-214 (Member-4) to your UMA Student Finance Planner
- Choose the VA benefit you would like to receive( choose from Chapter 30, 33,1606,1607)
- Apply for VA benefits online via VONAPP ( use Form 22-1990)
- Submit a copy of your completed VONAPP 22-1990 application to your UMA Student Finance Planner
- Submit a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (received 4-6 weeks after VONAPP approval) to your UMA Student Finance Planner)
- Copy of DD-214(Member-4)
- Copy of completed VONAPP (Form 22-1990)
- Copy of your Certificate of Eligibility
Veterans Education Benefit Application
Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP) offers up to 12 months of training assistance to unemployed Veterans. Talk to a UMA Military Admissions Representative or visit http://benefits.va.gov/vow/docs/VRAP_Factsheet.pdf to see if you qualify!
Have any inquiries regarding military student finance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.