A Message from UMA
Greetings and Welcome! I know the difficulties in attempting to select a school and meet with your education officer to discuss a degree plan and military tuition assistance. In addition, integrating this with field exercises, war time and achieving mission critical tasks requires a lot of dedication.
We appreciate the sacrifices that our active duty, guard, reserves, veterans, spouses and military dependents make as they serve our country.
We pledge our best service to you, so that wherever you are in the world, you can be connected to the UMA Department of Military and Veteran Affairs through our dedicated teams;
- Military Admissions Team
- Military Student Finance Planners
- Military Transcript Evaluation Group
- Tutoring, Classroom and Technical Support
DOD Agreements and Partnerships:
- DOD MOU TA institutional agreement
- DOD U.S. Coast Agreement CLEP National Testing Center
- DOD U.S. Army Recruiting Headquarters (CONAP)
- DOD DANTES Agreement
- DOD U.S. Armed Forces Employment Partner
- SOC – Service Member Opportunity Colleges
- DOD MyCAA – for eligible spouses of active duty
DOD Military Branch Portal Agreements:
- Go Army Ed Portal
- Air Force Tuition Assistance Portal
- Navy Tuition Virtual Education Assistance Portal
- Marines Tuition Assistance Portal
- Coast Guard Institute Tuition Assistance Portal
- Department of Veteran Affairs (VONAP Portal)
We have aligned our online programs, military and veteran affairs student support services, policies, pricing and procedures to address the unique needs of our military, spouses, dependents and veteran students.
If there is any way I can be of assistance to you during your UMA healthcare adventure, please let me know.
Sr. Vice President of UMA - Operations
UMA Department of Military and Veteran Affairs